Paseo de Gracia, 6, 2-2
Job offers in Sweden, Norway and Denmark with intensive language course for all the family
MediCarrera is an authorized partner of the public health care in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. On behalf of public hospitals, primary care centers and dental clinics we select candidates, organize the intensive language program for all family members and the relocation to the new country.
Moving to another country can provide you and your family with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. A new career, a new lifestyle and new challenges can also be very stressful if not carefully managed.
The mission of MediCarrera is to give you and your family the support you need so that, when you arrive in the new country you are ready for the challenges and opportunities which your new life presents. With the MediCarrera program every family member will speak the language starting with the first day in the new country.
Since 2003 we have been helping doctors, nurses and dentists take their careers to the next level working in the Swedish, Norwegian or Danish healthcare system. MediCarrera is the only company offering an intensive language course for the entire family.
An intensive language course for four to five months at our course centers south of Barcelona or in Budapest, Bucharest or Sofia.
• A free language course is also offered to all family members.
• We provide kindergarten with native speaking staff for the children, during the length of the course.
• Continuous language studies when you started the employment.
• A remuneration for the intensive course of 700 € a month plus a supplement per child of 70€, free apartment and the flight to the course center and back, for the whole family.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• During the intensive course we will also help you with: finding an apartment and school or kindergarten, medical authorization, residency, organization of transport of goods and other practical issues.
• Permanent contract.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Possibility of combining work and research activity or clinical specialization, depending on your particular interest.
• A good salary, with progression – depending on experience. Duties are paid separately.