The public health care in Västra Götaland offers positions for adult psychiatrists in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden.
The University Hospital of Sahlgrenska is looking for psychiatrists specialized/with special interest in bipolar disorders who want to join a team of highly skilled professionals within the Department of Psychiatry for Affective Disorders in their subspecialized outpatient or inpatient clinic for Bipolar disorders. They provide mentoring and training for you to develop in the field and also an introduction to the Swedish health care system and working life.
Your daily work will include patient-centered care with both diagnosing and treating patients with bipolar disorders. Additional work assignment is tutoring students and interns. Clinical research can also be part of the position. The outpatient clinic is connected with Sahlgrenska Academy which is the center for research and education. The psychiatry department within Sahlgrenska University Hospital has both outpatient and inpatient care for patients with bipolar disorders.
In the affective psychiatry clinic, they also treat patients with affective disorders, anxiety syndromes, compulsive-, eating-, personality-, neuropsychiatric disorders including ADHD and autism spectrum disorder. They have several programs for adapting people to the society, as these patients often have a hard time adjusting.
The Hospital has a generous policy regarding further training and participation to conferences and they collaborate with the University of Gothenburg. There is also a close collaboration with the clinic for adult psychiatry, situated nearby.
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam.
• Salary starting from 46.000 SEK gross. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.