Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for specialised doctors in General Paediatrics with neonatology experience in public hospitals in several cities of the Republic of Ireland (Louth, Cavan, Waterford, Galway, Wexford, Kerry and Limerick) for immediate incorporation and for the changeover period in July 2017 in the following levels:
For doctors that have are going to finish their training this year or have recently qualified as a General Paediatrician (with neonatal experience)
- Initial contracts of 6months up to 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years). Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 80.000-110.000€. Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 18 days per semester to attend courses, conferences, etc.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4 years’ in General Paediatrics and at least some experience in Neonatology.
3. The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a B2 level). Fluency in written and spoken English will be indispensible. Please take note that Bologna Health Jobs works with a network of English speaking native teachers that can give classes on Skype if the English level is not up to standard.
NOTE: All EU candidates will be advised to take the IELTs test. The minimum score required is 6,5 points minimum in each section and 7 points in average. This is NOT an essential condition but it is highly recommendable as many hospitals are enforcing this rule.
Keywords: Paediatrics, Registrars in Paediatrics, IMC, Irish Medical Council, SHO, Registrars, Consultants, doctors Ireland, specialists in Paediatrics, jobs for Paediatricians in Ireland, medical jobs ireland.