Bologna Health Jobs is searching for Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for very important hospitals in the region of DUBLIN
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years). Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology goes from 120.000€ to 156.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants + public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
Fax: (+353) 14475043
C / Valle de Laciana nº52
Phone: (+34) 914210872
Fax: (+34) 932122 138
Keywords: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, IMC, Irish Medical Council, SHO, Registrars, Consultants, doctors Ireland, specialists in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, jobs for Obstetricians in Ireland, medical jobs ireland.