Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunities for Consultants in the Acute Medical Assessment Unit (AMAU) for a hospital near Cork and other parts of the country in the Republic of Ireland.
-- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the IMC if they haven't started the process. We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
-- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU (European Union) in General Internal Medicine or any other medical specialty (Respiratory Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology, General Practice, etc) with the indispensible condition of knowing how to deal with Medical Patients with any type of ailment or disease.
-- Minimum of 1 year post training experience as a specialist.
-- Experience in UK or Ireland will be a plus but isn't essential.
-- High level proficiency in English (spoken and written). No candidate without fluency in the language will be shortlisted for interview, the minimum level acceptable is a C1 level.
Salary and working hours:
- Salary will go from 122000€ to 160000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. Consultant in Ireland typically earn 200.000€ a year gross salary (including up to 20% private practice).
- The doctor would be allocated to the AMAU (Acute Medical Assessment Unit) of the hospital.
Type of contract:
- 1 year or 6months contracts with a possibility of extension.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
- Free accommodation for up to 4 weeks depending on the hospital.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.