BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS IS SEARCHING FOR CONSULTANTS IN GERIATRICS WITH A SPECIAL INTEREST IN ORTHOGERIATRICS NEEDED FOR A VERY IMPORTANT HOSPITAL IN THE SOUTH OF IRELAND.
- Initial contracts of up to 1 year. Big opportunities to obtain permenant contracts.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology goes from 122.000€ to 160.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions to begin with.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
IMC registration on the speciality of Geriatrics (or at least in the process).
More than 7 years experience in Medicine of which at least 5 would have been dedicated to Geriatrics.
The candidate should have an interest/experience in Orthogeriatrics.
Very high level of English at least equivalent to a C1 level.
Interested in developing a carreer inside the HSE.
Previous experience in Ireland or UK is preferable but not essential.
Applications: Please provide a full CV in English. Any queries please call Alex at 012544366 (if you are calling from inside Ireland) or +353 1 2544366 (if you are calling from outside Ireland).
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
Fax: (+353) 1671 5564
C / Balmes nº278 1st floor 1st door
Phone: (+34) 932120190
Fax: (+34) 932122 138