The unit consists of four sections and employs app. 250 people. Depending on your experience you will either become a staff specialist or a consultant doctor. As a staff specialist, you will work broadly with anaesthesia and the consultant doctor position will work with ICU and emergency and the management of this section. As a consultant, you will undertake strategic, administrative and professional management of the department in close collaboration with the head nurse and head of clinic. You will be part of a close constellation, characterised by trust and sparring across the department.
• Specialist title in anaesthesiology from any EU coutry.
• Availability to complete the intensive Danish course (B2 level)
• Willing to learn new processes, take responsibly and value flat hierarchy
• Motivation for living and working in Denmark
• EU citizenship.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSULTANT POSITION :
• At least five years of practical experience after becoming a specialist doctor.
• Experience in staff and professional management
• Strong communicative skills to convey precisely and engaging at all levels.
• Listening and engaging leadership ensuring competencies of colleagues are utilised constructively.
• Eager to contribute to developing the unit and the coherent and safe patient process.
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight about the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 700 monthly financial support and additional € 70 for each child during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding: Apartment, school, kindergarten etc. in the new country
• Assistance with all required paperwork
•The same contact person throughout the entire relocation process
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Permanent contract regulated by a collective agreement in Denmark
• Starting salary/month: € 7,000-8,000 gross
•18% pension in addition to monthly salary
• Full time employment 37 hours/week. Breaks included
• Six weeks paid holiday
• Induction training within working hours