Bologna Health Jobs (BHJ) has new exciting opportunities for Consultant doctors in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in Mental Health Services/Hospitals all across the Republic of Ireland for immediate posts and for July 2018 in the following specialties and for the following levels:
- Contract position in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Locum in Adult Psychiatry 90 eur/per hour. Annual salary of around 300.000€/year.
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from 130.000€ to 180.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 7000-8000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
C / Valle de Laciana nº52 Madrid
Keywords: Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry, psychiatry Ireland, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, IMC, Irish Medical Council, doctors Ireland, specialists in Psychiatry, locum psychiatry jobs Ireland, Consultant Psychiatrist salary Ireland, Consultant Psychiatrist Dublin, Consultant Psychiatrist job description, psychiatry sho jobs ireland, medical jobs Ireland.