Bologna Health Jobs has a new exciting opportunity for a CONSULTANT IN MICROBIOLOGY in a public hospital in the west of Ireland.
CONSULTANT IN MICROBIOLOGY - IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITALS
- Initial contracts of 1 year .
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions +ONCALLS+ private practice (up to 20% of your normal working time).
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants POSTS
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to microbiology.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably, but not essential, with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register for microbiology. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are actually one of the very few agencies that will actually do this for you.
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have there specialist title in Microbiology recognized in an EU member state and have practiced in this country for at least 3 year as from the date of recognition.
Keywords: Microbiology Physicians, Microbiology Consultant, Emergency Department, ACLS, ATLS, Irish Medical Council, IMC, doctors, jobs for microbiologists, medical jobs Ireland.