A university hospital in Sweden is looking for two specialists in anaesthesia to work at the thorax clinic, in both thorax anaesthesia and intensive care, including emergency.
The clinic has 235 employees, including 45 doctors with specialist competences in cardiovascular, thoracic anaesthesia and intensive care. The surgery department has four surgery rooms and they work at the intervention unit with endovascular and flap surgery. There is capacity for 8+5 placements at the intensive care for post- operative care and cardiovascular care. Department capacity is 24 + 10. They perform almost 800 heart and lung operations per year. In addition, about 600 vascular operations are performed per year (both open and with endovascular technology). TEVAR and EVAR are under big development.
Independent anaesthesiologist with at least five years experience in clinical work after graduation.
Experience in anaesthesia and intensive care within the heart, lung and vascular surgery is required. Being able to give anaesthesia independently. Possessing the skills necessary for Perioperative care and advanced intensive care. Mastering regional anaesthesia, plexus blockades and administering central venous passages and dialysis CVK. Good knowledge of hemodynamic and cardiac function monitoring. Good knowledge of cardiovascular physiology and vasoactive and inotropic drugs. Knowledge of heart and lung care and extracorporeal circulation with cardiac pulmonary and ECMO. Basic knowledge of echocardiography. Should be able to perform lung anaesthesia and monitoring of TAVI and other endovascular seizures. Anaesthesia and surveillance of endovascular surgery.
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 800 monthly net salary during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country
• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
• Specialist title from the EU
• Availability to complete the intensive language course
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Scandinavia
• 5 years of clinical experience after graduation.
• Salary starting from 58.000 SEK gross per month
• Full time employment 40 hours per week
• Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the licence
• Duties will be paid apart