Right now we have open vacancies for child & adolescent psychiatrists with different profiles in university and municipality hospitals in various regions of Sweden and Norway. The clinics are looking for psychiatry specialists with experience in emergency care, anorexia, depression and affective care, ADHD, trauma and various mental disorders.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team together with nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists and psychotherapists. The work includes reception, diagnosis and treatment of patients, team sessions, meetings with the patient’s relatives, and cooperation with the community, employment and insurance services.
You will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents. You can work with both inpatient and outpatient care and special treatment units and you will have the opportunity to develop and get specialised in your area of interest. The doctor is expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development. The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Swedish.
o To be specialist doctor (EU diploma and EU specialist title)
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.