The emergency clinic in Nyköping is offering employment to general nurses, preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in surgical or orthopaedical or internal medicine or emergency care.
The emergency care department (AVA) has 16 beds and the plan is to grow to 24 beds. The department cares for surgical, internal medicine and orthopaedic patients. They have a rapid flow of patients; they stay maximum for 3 days at the unit.
There is a close work with patients and the team includes about 30 nurses, assistant nurses, physiotherapists, counsellors and doctors from the different clinics.
The unit will also start to care for children older than 1 year from the spring 2019. The children will be in stable condition and the nurses will do only observation.
The unit’s work processes are continuouslyimproved, so you need to be adaptable and not resistant to change. You also must be flexible, open to learn new ways of working and able to follow the fast flow at the unit.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from approx. 25.300 SEK gross per month (during the trial period), afterwards it’snegotiated individually.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week, 3 rotating shifts: morning-afternoon-night.
• Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the licence.
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 600 monthly net salary during the language course.
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
• BSc degree in nursing obtained at an EU university.
• 2 years of working experience in surgical or orthopaedical or internal medicine or emergency care is a plus.• Min. B1 level of English knowledge.
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Scandinavia.