The internal medicine clinic in Hudiksvall is offering employment to general nurses, preferably with 3-4 years of working experience in gastroenterology or nephrology or pulmonology or haematology or with stroke patients.
The team at the unit includes 20 nurses and 28 assistant nurses. The doctors and rehab staff are part of another unit.
Each nurse has a group of 5-6 patients. The unit works with five patient groups, each group has a responsible nurse and an assistant nurse. (The nurse assistants work Monday-Friday daytime.)
There are rounds in the morning all weekdays and review with doctor's in the afternoons. On the weekend one round but also sometimes more scattered during the day as there are not so many available doctors.
You will be responsible for planning the nursing care together with the responsible assistant nurse, medical division, rounds, documentation, handle medicine and planning for discharge.
Healthcare coordinator (nurse) who works with municipalities and primary care with planning for discharging patients is available daytime, Monday to Friday.
They expect you to be flexible, communicative, reliable, a team player, humble, good at handling patients and to be able to handle stressful situations.
The catchment area of the hospital is 70.000 inhabitants. Plans for the future: They are reorganizing the whole hospital because they are going to reform the facilities.
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from approx. 25.800 SEK gross per month (during the trial period), afterwards it’s negotiated individually.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week, 3 rotating shifts.
• Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the licence.
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 600 monthly net salary during the language course.
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country
• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
• BSc degree in nursing obtained at an EU university.
• 3-4 years of working experience in gastroenterology or nephrology or pulmonology or haematology or with stroke patients.
• Min. B1 level of English knowledge.