A public hospital in south Norway is offering a position for a specialist in adult psychiatry in the psychosis section. The catchment area has approximately 230,000 inhabitants. The hospital has approx 350 employees, including 24 pschiatrists and 10 resident doctors, as well as 35 psychologists and 35 psychologists under specialization. It has two general psychiatry sections, two psychosis sections and seven outpatient clinics, as well as two sections for office services.
The objective is to mobilize the patient's resources and strengthen the possibilities of self-management. The department aims to create a common understanding with the patient and form the basis for mutual collaboration.
The hospital applies evidence-based treatments, recognized for their efficacy and prioritises participation in research projects, and is currently involved in several projects.
The position involves participation in duties, the duties are currently divided between 18 physicians.
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 5.000 € net per month
• Full time employment
• Permanent contract after trial period
• Duties will be paid apart
• Specialist title in adult psychiatry.
• EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the EU.
• Availability to complete the free intensive language course.
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi- Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Norway.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.