A vacancy as a consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is open in Norway. The child and family clinic is composed of different specialist departments that offer diagnosis, treatment and care for children, adolescents and their families. The clinic is part of two hospitals, it has 100 employees and 25 belong to the BUP department. The BUP department offers psychiatric evaluation and treatment for children and adolescents from 0 to 18 years, it has a polyclinic and family admissions.
Most of the work will be performed in the outpatient department.
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 5.000 € net per month
• Full time employment
• Permanent contract after trial period
• Duties will be paid apart
• Specialist title in child and adolescent psychiatry.
• EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the EU.
• Availability to complete the free intensive language course.
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi- Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Norway.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.