A private Psychiatry clinic in Norrköping is looking for an adult psychiatrist with the following responsibilities:
• Assess and diagnose patients.
• Treat patients, primarily pharmacologically, and initiate further treatment efforts from other occupational categories.
• Responsible for sick leaves, certificates etc. when this is responsibility of a psychiatrist.
• Responsible for being available at the treatment conference and PAL time for other employees who wish to have a dialogue with doctors.
• Actively participate in the treatment conference and independently assess the need for medical assessment for all patients being discussed there.
• Supervise resident psychiatrists.
This is a specialist psychiatric clinic that attends patients with mental health problems that fall within the scope of specialist psychiatry, such as psychosis disease, bipolar disorder, ADHD and borderline / emotionally unstable personality disorder, eating disorder and addiction. Another example is serious anxiety and / or depression, treated in primary care but without major results.
They offer outpatient care during the day. The care provided includes both emergency care and planned care. The receptions are located in Linköping and Norrköping and they work on behalf of Region Östergötland.
The very personal approach is important to them, given the many treatment methods that exist in today's healthcare. Their goal is to achieve the best possible quality of life for each individual patient. The main values are quality, compassion and care.
• Introduction salary: 58.000 SEK, and specialist salary from 68.000-72.000 SEK/month
• Full time employment 40 hours per week
• Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the licence
• Duties will be paid apart
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi- Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
All MediCarrera services are free of charge for the candidate