A health care center in south Sweden is looking for specialists in Family Medicine.
The healthcare center provides primary care for approximately 12000 citizens and deals with a lot of acute cases.
The healthcare center consists in doctors, district nurses, nurses, assistant nurses, dieticians, child healthcare and rehabilitation. The rehabilitation team consists in psychotherapist, psychologist, occupational therapist and physiotherapist.
A family medicine specialist in Sweden requires a deeper knowledge of diagnostics and treatment of health problems in all ages. The patients with common diseases and health problems, including mental disorders, are in contact with family medicine doctors, at a first stage.
At the primary care clinics there is usually equipment for minor surgery and for various types of examinations.
The work also includes basic child and maternal health care, preventive and rehabilitative work, administrative duties and writing various certificates.
Permanent employment after satisfactory proved trial period.
Training courses within working hours.
During the trial period the gross salary will be 65000SEK/month. After successful completion of the 6-month trial period, the salary will be negotiated individually but the minimum gross salary would be around 70 000 SEK/month.
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.