1. Responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating new approaches to continuous quality improvement, measuring and monitoring.
2. Maintains cooperative and productive working relationship within all members of the team.
3. Assists with the provision of professional high-quality patient care aimed at improving patient health ;
4. Assisting and encouraging staff to continuously review work practices and facilitate process improvement.
5. Acting as a resource and reference person for staff seeking to implement quality improvement activities.
6. Ensure all staff are aware of quality systems available to consumers by providing education sessions ad promoting the adherence to internal procedures.
7. Participating in clinical teaching, overseeing learning experience and goal setting for new and less experience staff.
8. Ensure compliance to local and international standards and other relevant accreditation bodies.
9. Ensuring all staff are aware of fire, evacuation and disaster procedures.
10. Accountable and responsible for applying the strategies identified in the organizations strategic plan within the departments
11. Asset management on implementation of quality and EHS management Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
12. Actively promoting and participating in occupational health safety and welfare programs.
13. As a Quality Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring and proctoring functional improvement.
14. Responsible for all the hazardous waste management program in accordance to the government regulations.
15. Instructs safety education, develops curriculum and provides any additional training necessary to ensure staff are aware of hazards and able to respond to such hazards in their workplace.
16. Coordinates with hospital departments to ensure compliance with environment of care standards as required by the hospitals accrediting agency.