Terms & Conditions for Jobseekers
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
The terms used in these T&C denote the following:
- MedPharm Group – denotes the company MedPharm Group sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) with a registered office at ul. Słowackiego 19 A, 01-592 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under KRS (National Court Register) number of 0000405085, NIP (Tax Identification Number) of 525 252 40 47, and the share capital of 10 000 PLN, the owner of the Site.
- Service Provider – MedPharm Group.
- Jobseeker – denotes any person seeking employment or interested in career development who has the capacity to legally access and browse the Internet / World Wide Web.
- Site – denotes the internet website found at the address of www.medpharmjobs.com.
- Services – refers to services provided remotely to the Jobseeker by MedPharm Group.
- T&C – denotes the Terms and Conditions governing the services provided by electronic means.
- Electronic means – means that the service is sent initially and received at its destination by means of electronic equipment for the purpose of processing (including digital compression) and storage of data, as well as that it is entirely transmitted, conveyed and received by wire, by radio, by optical means or by other electromagnetic means.
- Parties – Jobseeker and MedPharm Group.
- Account – denotes a personal account established by MedPharm Group for the Jobseeker after registration.
- Registration – denotes a procedure by which the Jobseeker submits personal data to establish an Account.
- Employers – denotes any party registered with MedPharm Group which is recruiting jobseekers.
§ 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These T&C governing the services provided by electronic means define the terms and conditions for the use of Services provided by MedPharm Group sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with a registered office at Słowackiego 19 A, 01-592 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under KRS (National Court Register) number of 0000405085.
- These T&C are available at www.medpharmjobs.com and in the registered office of MedPharm Group.
- T&C contained herein are regulations pursuant to Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Services Provided by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
- These T&C constitute an agreement by and between Parties procuring the Services of MedPharm Group and define the legal basis for the supply of Services through electronic means, while by receiving the Service, the Jobseeker agrees to comply with these T&C.
- MedPharm Group recommends you keep a copy of these T&C for future reference.
- In order to use the Site and use the Services provided electronically by MedPharm Group, the Jobseeker needs an IT device or PC with an installed up-to-date Internet browser (Mozilla Firefox 3.x or Internet Explorer 7, Google chrome 4.x, Opera 10.6x, Safari 4.x or newer) and computer software for the use of Java Script and Adobe Flash.
- While using this Site, cookie files will be installed on the Jobseeker's computer system. Permission for the installation of cookies is a necessary requirement for the use of the Site.
- The use of the Site for Jobseekers is free of charge.
- The use of the Site constitutes the acceptance of these T&C.
- All information, data and materials provided on this Site (including names, logos and Site layout) and any other intangible property rights associated with the content of this Site belong to MedPharm Group or entities with whom MedPharm Group has entered into appropriate agreements and are further protected by copyright rights, trademark rights and rights to data bases and/or other intellectual property rights.
§ 3. REGISTRATION AND USE OF SERVICES
- The Services, described in § 3 of the T&C, are available to any person visiting the website at www.medpharmjobs.com and any other sites, with which this Site is connected.
- The Jobseeker acknowledges that use of some Services requires a registration.
- In order to register, the Jobseeker must complete a registration form. As part of the registration process, the Jobseeker will be asked to provide defined personal data with the aim of establishing a Profile. The personal data submitted by Jobseeker should be true, current and complete in all respects and updated as often as needed.
- In order to register with this Site and to sign in when you visit this Site, the Jobseeker needs to use an email address and password. The Jobseeker is solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. The Jobseeker should notify MedPharm Group immediately of any breach in security or unauthorised use of their Account.
- MedPharm Group shall confirm the completion of the registration process and the creation of the Account. The registration constitutes an agreement between the Parties.
- By registering, the Jobseeker gives their consent to distribution of their image in a recorded Video CV. The Jobseeker may withdraw their consent by marking in their Account the option “not available to the Employer”. In such cases, MedPharm Group shall deactivate the possibility of viewing the Jobseeker’s Video CV by all Employers.
- The Jobseeker may only use this Site and Service for lawful purposes when seeking employment or to obtain help with their career. For the avoidance of doubts, the Jobseeker is not permitted to use this Site and Service to advertise or promote other companies, brands or to establish contacts unrelated to employment seeking.
- The Jobseeker is solely responsible for any information submitted on this Site. The Jobseeker is responsible for ensuring that all information supplied is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations or copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. Should the Jobseeker infringe on any of the obligations herein, item 14 shall apply.
- The Jobseeker is also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this Site.
- MedPharm Group reserve the right to remove any information supplied by Jobseeker from this Site at its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without the obligation to offer any explanation.
- MedPharm Group informs that information supplied by the Jobseeker shall be used to aid in the recruitment process and associated administrative tasks. This involves MedPharm Group, to processing and storing information and passing or making such information available online to prospective Employers; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to Jobseekers and may be posted directly on the Site.
- MedPharm Group informs that the use of the Site, including Services provided to the Jobseeker for purposes which violate applicable laws, regulations or public decency, is not permitted.
- MedPharm Group reserves the right to deny any Jobseeker the access to Services should they:
a) use the Services for purposes inconsistent with their intended use or in order to harm a third party;
b) violate applicable laws, the provisions of these T&C or public decency.
- In the case of any unauthorised use of the Site or its Services, MedPharm Group reserves the right to take all necessary actions, not excluding the initiation of court proceedings. In this case MadPharm Group reserves the right to terminate the Jobseeker registration and/or deny his/her access to the Site and its Services. MedPharm Group shall notify the Jobseeker of the termination of the agreement.
- MedPharm Group reserves the right to refuse to create a new Account in the event of breaching the provisions of these T&C by the Jobseeker.
§ 4. LIABILITY
- MedPharm Group bears no liability for technical problems or technical limitations occurring in the computer equipment used by the Jobseeker which prevent the Jobseeker from accessing the Services described in §3.
- The Jobseeker bears full liability for damages resulting from conduct which is inconsistent with the provisions of these T&C.
- MedPharm Group bears no liability for the Jobseeker’s use of this Site in a manner contrary to the provisions of these T&C, nor for the consequences of decisions taken on the basis of the content included in this Site.
- MedPharm Group bears no liability for the choice of topics, accuracy, completeness, or quality of information provided by third parties (Employers). No claims may be brought against MedPharm Group as a result of tangible or intangible damages caused by the use of or the failure to use such information, under the condition that there was no negligence on the part of MedPharm Group, nor any improper representation of such information.
§ 5. CLAIMS
- All claims related to the function of this Site should be reported to MedPharm Group. The Jobseeker may submit the claims via the “Contact us” form or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claims should contain the following information concerning the person making the claim:
a) first and last name,
b) address, in particular the e-mail addresses,
c) subject of the claim,
d) a precise description of the service involved,
e) a precise detailing of the grounds for the claim.
- Only claims submitted in the English, German, French and Polish languages will be processed.
- Claims will be processed by MedPharm Group within seven working days from the day of their receipt.
- The Jobseeker shall receive information concerning the method of claim handling to the address specified in the claim.
- In the case of situations not governed by these provisions, the regulations of the Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93 with subsequent amendments) and the Act of27 July 2002 on Specific Terms And Conditions Of Consumer Sale And Amendments To The Civil Code (Journal of LawsNo. 141 item 1176) shall apply.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The use of this Site and any agreements entered into through this Site are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the Polish law. The courts of Poland have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any agreement concluded through this Site.
- The Jobseeker acknowledges that under Article 3 of Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the Internal Market ('Directive on electronic commerce') the provision of information society services is subject to law of the country in which the service provider has established its registered office.
- MedPharm Group reserves the right to introduce changes to the content of this Site and to these T&C. MedPharm Group shall inform the Jobseeker of any changes. In the case of lack of consent to new content of this Site or these T&C, the Jobseeker is entitled to terminate the agreement. MedPharm Group shall then delete the Jobseeker’s Account.
- These T&C go into effect on the day of data publication on this Site
 Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy
 Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy
 Dziennik Ustaw
 Dziennik Ustaw